When you sign up for a new online casino account and receive a great bonus as the Slot Hunter Casino gives, it’s still important to understand the wagering requirements associated with that bonus. This article will explain what wagering requirements are and how you can go about satisfying them. We’ll also look at some tips for calculating the wagering requirements!
What Exactly Do Wagering Requirements Mean?
When you sign up for a bonus, even at the top online casinos, there will usually be wagering requirements attached. That means that you will need to bet a certain amount of money before you can withdraw your bonus winnings. For example, if you receive a $100 bonus with a 20x wagering requirement, you will need to bet $2k before you can request the winnings.
Wagering requirements vary considerably from casino to casino, so it’s always important to read the fine print. As a rule, a trusted online casino normally ensures its wagering requirements are set within reasonable bounds. If you see that a casino has abnormally high wagering requirements, it is a good reason to avoid playing on this gambling site.
How To Calculate The Wagering Requirements
Calculating the wagering requirements is not difficult: multiply the bonus amount by the wagering multiplier. To put it even simpler, let’s consider a specific example. Register an account in a trusted online casino and receive a welcome deposit match bonus with 30x wagering requirements. So what exactly does this mean? Let’s try to figure it out in a step-by-step manner:
- Point 1: You deposit $300, so your deposit match bonus makes $300.
- Point 2: The wagering requirements are 30x, which means that to calculate the sum you need to wager in this casino before you can withdraw your winnings from the bonus, you need to multiply this requirement (30) by the bonus (300).
- Point 3: 30 x 300 = 900. There you have it! You need to wager $900 to satisfy the wagering requirements.
Wagering Your Casino Bonus: A Simple Guide
Wagering requirements are put in place by online casinos to prevent players from simply withdrawing a bonus as soon as it is awarded. Players must first bet a certain amount of money to cash out a bonus. Here is how you normally claim a bonus:
- Step 1: Carefully study the bonus, related terms, and wagering requirements. Most casinos would normally keep these requirements between 20x and 40x.
- Step 2: Make your first deposit (if you are new to the casino) and get the bonus added to your balance.
- Step 3: Multiply the bonus sum and the wagering requirement. For example, your bonus is $100 and comes with the wagering requirement of 30x. What you, thus, do is that you multiply 100 x 30 and get 3000.
- Step 4: Wager the amount of money equal to that you received in step 3. For instance, if you received 3000, you should wager $3k. At this point, it is also important to check if gamblers must meet any additional terms. Some wagering requirements only ask you to wager a specific sum on a specific game (e.g., slots).
- Step 5: Once you have wagered the required sum and satisfied all additional requirements (if any), you can request to withdraw the funds you have won using the bonus.
A Few Words About No Wager Bonuses
A no wager bonus is a type of casino bonus that comes with no wagering requirements. That means you can withdraw your winnings from the bonus straight away without having to play through the bonus several times. No wager bonuses are becoming increasingly popular with players, but they are usually smaller than bonuses with wagering requirements.
No wager bonuses are not essentially better than those that come with wagering requirements. Suppose an online casino is a trusted one. In that case, it will keep the requirements realistic and allow you to enjoy a generous bonus — in crypto casinos, and you can be rewarded with up to 1 BTC — as soon as you wager a reasonable sum.
Wagering requirements are an important part of the casino bonus process. You can enjoy the generous bonuses top online casinos provide by knowing how to satisfy and calculate them correctly. Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for a bonus to understand exactly what is required of you — and have fun spending your newly-earned money!