In automobile accident cases in Nevada, the driver at fault is financially responsible for paying for personal injuries, property losses, and other damages. You have a limited time frame to file a claim, thus, acquiring some knowledge helps. If you are the victim of a car crash, here is everything you must know about filing a claim with Allstate.
However, take time and research, but don’t try to file a case yourself. Seek help from the reputed and experienced car accident lawyers of Ace Law Group. They will help you throughout the case and take every step to ensure you receive reasonable compensation.
Steps to file an Allstate car crash claim
- Immediately after the accident, keep yourself and others involved in the accident safe. Call 911 for assistance.
- Gather the name and contact details of other drivers involved in the accident. Also, take details of every vehicle involved in the crash.
- Click pictures of the accident site, vehicle damage, and even the injuries if possible.
- Check if there are any witnesses on site. If there are, collect their contact info.
- Call Allstate Insurance and file a claim. For this purpose, use their hotline number. You will have to give them the details that you gathered of other drivers and the accident. However, involving a lawyer before talking to the insurance company is best.
- Allstate will send an insurance adjuster to inspect your damages upon receiving the claim. The adjuster will then offer you a quote for your automobile repair. You can get your vehicle repaired at a shop of your choice. However, Allstate will coordinate with the repair shop and accelerate the repair work in this case.
- In addition to repair expenses, note down any other expenses you have incurred. Keep note of medical bills and other expenses and submit them to Allstate. They will try to reimburse you timely.
Tips to maximize your claim
- Document every detail concerning the accident and involved drivers thoroughly. Take witness statements and click photographs of the accident site.
- Figure out your economic and non-economic damages. Consider listing medical expenses, lost wages, incidental expenses, etc.
- Prepare yourself to negotiate with an insurance company.
Filing a vehicle accident claim with Allstate is not very easy. So, involving a reputed and experienced Las Vegas attorney is better than doing all the hard work yourself. Remember, in the end, it is not about winning or losing but about how much you win.