Firstly, what Are Executive Search Firms?
Executive Search Firms are nothing but specialized recruitment firms that offers their services to companies seeking top-level candidates for their senior, executive or any other similar highly specialized positions. Executive Search Firms come handy when a company wants to find a candidate that are not immediately identifiable in the job market thus helping the organizations in saving the cost of a bad hire.
With everything going digital it is not surprising to find the recruiters going the same route. And in continuous with the year 2017, executive recruitment companies will be on the lookout for the candidates who are not only well qualified but are also professionally certified as well.
What Are Current Recruitment Industry Trends?
While 2017 was the year of Artificial Intelligence and Automation industry along with workplace diversity, 2018 will see an upward trend of hiring new and experienced talents with focus on recruiting candidates at an entry level along with some senior and mid-level positions. However, according to some of the top executive search and recruitment while there will be an upward shift in hiring below mentioned things will also on the hiring list of recruitment industry.
- Artificial Intelligence Technology will be expanding: Continuing from last year, AI technology will be on the rise 2018 and candidates with professional certifications in the field will be definitely preferred as compared to the candidates without certification. Yes, despite your qualifications, it will be a professional certification that will keep you ahead over your peers in the eyes of job recruitment agency.
- Distant learning will be on the rise: With technology on the rise and so as the proctored examination centers on the rise, candidates with proctored examination results will be on the rise. In addition to the fact, more and more students will be opting for distant learning to stay abreast with the latest technologies.
- Incessant learning – your way to success: So you have a qualification and even a certification but if you stopped learning then in no time you will be out of the recruitment game, because executive recruitment companies are always on the lookout for talents who are well-versed with the latest trends, along with up-to-date certifications in the field and have an urge for incessant learning.
- Entry level hiring will be a priority: While the executive recruitment companies will be looking for seasoned and experienced talents, because there is a pressure from the companies about entry level positions difficult to fill in, job recruitment agency will be seeking candidates at the entry levels as well. And this is where a certification from a reputed certification institute will come handy and make you stand apart from your peers.
- Candidate experience will play an important role in the recruitment industry: In 2018 there will be new concept of candidate as consumer – the entire recruiting process will be candidate friendly and thus giving an access to the job status.