When a student reaches class 11 after completing the 10th board examination, then they also start a new phase in student life. Once they enrol in class 11, they need to choose a stream of subjects and then study under that stream for 2 years.
Those who choose science as a stream get Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Statistics, and Maths as their subjects of study. According to many these subjects are quite tough. But as per experts – these are the subjects which can bring good marks in the examination. In order to do that, one also needs to follow a certain study pattern.
Not only in Physics but every science subject, one has to follow a regular study pattern. When one is particularly preparing for physics, then the ncert physics class 11 solutions pdf can be of great help.
Preparation tips for the subject
- The very first thing that one has to keep in mind is that – the subject is divided into 10 units. The concepts that one gets to study here are Kinetics, Units, and Measurements, Work, Laws of Motion, Energy, Power, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, and several other things. Each of these concepts and chapters carries a certain weightage when it comes to exams. Also, the marks distributions for them, are provided in the textbooks. So, all these things can help one to make a proper lesson plan when they start preparing for the examination. One needs to give equal importance to all the chapters as well.
- Under each category, there will be more than one chapter. So, one needs to make a proper lesson plan when they are making a routine for studies. When the lesson plan is done – it will be easier for a student to get done by the syllabus. One can also get the time to understand all the chapters deeply and when that happens, one can always score well in the subject.
- One has to focus on numerical problems as well when they are studying physics. These are one of the major parts of the subject of physics. In order to solve numerical problems in a proper manner, one has to be very clear in their physics concepts. Once one understands the concepts thoroughly then it can be easier for them to solve those numerical problems.
- In order to study a chapter properly, one has to read all the chapters from end to end that are provided in the textbooks. When reading thoroughly one might find some places which they can find hard to understand. One can take the help of their school teachers and get the concept clear from them. The students must never hesitate to ask them when they face any doubts.
Preparation of examinations
When one is preparing for physics examinations then physics solutions class 11 can be a big help for any student.
Focus on Important Topics
It is always suggested to the students to shift their focus on the important topics. This can help them to score well in the examination. But one should also give attention to other chapters. The important topics that one should be careful about are:
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Kinetic Theory
- Laws of Motion
Students are always suggested to give extra importance and time to these topics as they have questions from these chapters in the examination every year.
Follow a Timetable
When preparing for the exam one has to make a good timetable for a few months. Once one is sure about the syllabus and the pattern of physics in class 11 then one has to prepare a strategy and then carry on with the preparations. Then it is necessary to allocate equal time for all the topics but one must not forget to keep study breaks in-between. Practicing regularly and solving problems is also important.
Practice question papers
The best way to prepare for the CBSE examination (in any subject) is to solve the sample and question papers of the previous year’s examinations. These help any student to prepare for the examination quite effectively. It will help one to get a better understanding of the question patterns and the marking scheme as well. One can also shortlist difficult and important topics so that they can concentrate on them more.
One must prepare in such a way that they get time to do revision a few days before the examination. One can take help from the Infinity Learn blogs as well. Revision can help one to stop doing unnecessary panic and give a boost of confidence in them.
So, when preparing for the Physics examination one can follow all these things to score well and this can also help them to learn the topics thoroughly. This is a kind of subject which requires practical knowledge in order to understand these things.