PDF editing software is necessary for people who need to edit and format PDF files. However, the high price of these editors is not a good thing because it limits their accessibility to the public.
However, there is one real free PDF editor available on the market that everyone can use. This tool is also very easy to use and don’t require special skills or knowledge.
UPDF takes on the job of becoming a worthy rival in the enormous market of widely used PDF readers and editing software apps. Their aim is to enhance every part of the industry while retaining efficiency and not squandering valuable resources that result in the production of physical documents, but rather to accomplish duties digitally using our PDF program. Notwithstanding the assertion that PDF files are the most often used file format by most users, they remain a tough file to process through software due to their challenging algorithm and compact structure.
The Basic Features of UPDF Make it Stand out
From a user standpoint, they designed every aspect of the UPDF framework to create an accommodating environment that will increase efficiency when managing PDF files. This is guaranteed since they developed this user-friendly software while simultaneously paying close attention to most users’ experiences with the cumbersome, complicated, and not-all-friendly platform design. Multi-platform compatibility and real-time collaborative tools are just a few of the unique aims established for long-term upgrades that will be completed and implemented into the UPDF software in the future. visit website
1. Edit PDF Text and Image for Free
PDF files are often created to be read on a computer screen, not edited. But sometimes, you need to edit the content of a PDF file and make changes elsewhere in the document. So, if you want to edit the text and images in your PDF, then UPDF is what you need!
- Add content to PDFs – images, text, markups, etc.
- Edit existing PDF content – move, modify, delete, insert, copy, and paste images and text
- Control font parameters – color, size, style, type, alignment, formatting, etc.
Add, delete, extract, replace, crop, and flip images in PDF.
2. View and Read PDF Documents
PDF files are often used in business. However, unless you have a PDF reader installed, your computer won’t be able to open them. Fortunately, UPDF is available for download to open and view any PDF file.
- Open, view, and read PDF documents
- Add and manage bookmarks for easier navigation
- Tabbed view to open and view multiple PDFs
3. Annotate PDF Documents
At times, it can be not easy to review a PDF document. Distractions can make it difficult to focus on important parts of the document. Markups are a good way to highlight, underline and strike-through text in PDFs. This can be easily done with the annotation feature of UPDF.
- Text markups for reviewing PDFs – strike-through, underline, highlight
- Ample commenting tools (typewriter, sticky note, text box, shapes, stamps, e-signature)
- Draw geometric and hand-drawn shapes, lines, arrows, etc.)
4. Organize PDF Pages
PDFs are notoriously hard to navigate. Pages are often out-of-order, and can extract pages. The UPDF allows users to easily reorganize their PDFs in a much more logical and functional way, saving hours of tedious work.
- Manage and manipulate PDF pages – reorder, delete, and extract pages
- Rotate (change orientation of) PDF pages
- Zoom out and zoom in to PDF pages
- Control page range when manipulating files (odd, even, landscape, portrait)
What are the main benefits of UPDF?
The main benefits of UPDF are that it is free and open-source software. It is also easy to use and does not require installation or special hardware. Their primary goal is to fix the issues that most customers have previously encountered. They designed most existing PDF management softwares to solve that worry, and although some function well, they come at a cost for us to take advantage of all of their capabilities.
- UPDF is a free PDF editor that can edit text and images in PDF files. It allows users to view easily, edit, create and annotate their PDFs. It is fast, powerful and offers comprehensive support for a wide range of industry-standard file formats such as Microsoft Office®, AutoCAD®, Adobe® Illustrator®, and Photoshop®.
- The interface is sleek and beautiful with dark themes, and it does not have other frills or extras. This software finds its use in editing PDFs to remove passwords, watermarks, and restrictions.
- PDF editors can manipulate PDF files by adding, removing, or editing text, images, multimedia files, or other content for which you heed high performance and speed. UPDF provides you with the best user experience in this case.
- Different professionals can use UPDF editors for different purposes. Some professionals may use them to create interactive PDFs used in presentations, while others may use them to convert documents from one format to another. Others may even use them as a learning tool, embedding videos and quizzes in their documents.
Open PDFs easily and efficiently with UPDF.
UPDF is a free PDF opener, PDF viewer, and PDF editor, the all-in-one solution for opening, viewing, and editing PDF files in your browser. Some of the main features are: to convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or JPEG format, create fillable PDF forms, and sign and save pdf documents. The developer will improve this product by adding features such as OCR (optical character recognition) and automated form filling in the future. UPDF is the best free Adobe Reader alternative that you can opt for in the present market.
UPDF is a lightweight cross-browser application developed to handle some of the most common tasks related to creating and managing PDF documents. A user has two options to create a PDF document. The application can also manage existing PDF documents. Users can open and edit content, cut out the region of the document, write text, highlight text, and add annotations. To create a document, the user can select the font, text color, background color, line spacing, and margins. Once created, the document can be saved or exported as a PDF file.