As the world evolves drastically, more people link high technology in almost everything they do, whether at work or in their studies. In line with this, utilizing digital documents has become more convenient than carrying thick books anywhere. A Portable Document Format (PDF) file could be just a click away on your device.
As such, handling PDF files should come with the flexibility to understand how these files work. More often than not, problems will arise, so what you need are tools to fix that. Luckily, we have PDFBear! This is an online PDF editor that offers all the tools you need for free. With PDFBear, you can convert, repair, merge, and combine PDF files.
Convert PDF Into Word
When looking for a reliable tool to convert your files into a different file format of your choice, there’s no need to spend a hefty amount of money. There will be hundreds of tools available online for free. However, not all of them are reliable enough. Some tools will end up destroying your file’s original quality.
With PDFBear, it’s guaranteed that you can save more time and effort. In not over two minutes, you can easily convert PDF to Word free. Besides that, PDFBear uses superior technology to keep the file’s quality and format even after the conversion process.
On top of that, PDFBear lets you convert files in the most convenient way possible. That is why this conversion tool will be available to any platform or device. You may have Chrome on your iPad, Mozilla Firefox on your laptop, and Safari on your mobile. On that note, let’s convert your PDF files to Word quickly!
- As the first step, please upload the PDF file you want to convert by dragging the file and dropping it to PDFBear’s server.
- Once the file has been uploaded, the tool will immediately scan your file.
- Please wait for it to finish the conversion process.
- Finally, download the finished product or your new file and save it on your device.
PDF Repair Tool
What usually happens when your file gets corrupted because of malware and viruses? Do you cut them out of your folder? Please do not do that again. You can still recover the file using this repairing tool by PDFBear.
As mentioned above, PDFBear has all the tools you might need for your PDF files. The good thing is, you can repair your file in just four easy and straightforward steps!
- First, upload a corrupted PDF file by pressing the “Select Files” button or simply use the alternative way of uploading, the “drag and drop” feature.
- After uploading the file, the tool will analyze the file. Please click “repair” to start.
- The tool will take a few seconds to finish the repair, so please be patient.
- Download your restored PDF file and save it on your computer. You may also share it with your Google Drive and Dropbox.
Merging PDF files is still an effective way to declutter your computer desktop to make it look more professional and organized. It’s also a good thing when you can instantly combine different files in one file location to be used later in your presentation. That way, it is much easier to view everything in one scroll.
Check out these four straightforward steps to guide you in merging files correctly.
- Click “Select Files” and start uploading multiple PDF files you want to merge. Alternatively, you may upload a file using the “drag and drop” feature.
- Afterward, the tool will analyze the texts first and will then merge them.
- This process should only take less than two minutes. So please wait for a few moments.
- When done, you can download and save your new PDF file on your computer or share it to Google Drive and Dropbox.
Highly Recommended PDF Compressor
Uploading or sending PDF files on Gmail requires a certain size legible to be sent out or reproduced. If you are about to send one that exceeds the limit, the process will not be successful. What should you do? Well, you need PDFBear to back you up.
If your file reaches up to 1 GB in size, PDFBear’s compressor can reduce 70% of its size. How cool is that? Besides that, in case you are on a bus ride and need to compress a file right away, PDFBear still got you with its cloud compressor. Yes, you can compress through the cloud system.
It means you don’t need any more applications to install to use this tool. As long as you have a functional device and an internet connection, you are good to go! Here’s the step-by-step process to compress:
- Click “Select Files” and upload the PDF file you want to compress.
- Once uploaded, the tool will require you to choose a basic or strong compression from the options.
- Press “compress” and wait for a few moments to finish.
- Download and save your nicely compressed PDF file on your device.
There you have it! PDFBear sets the standard for the best PDF software you can have today! Again, this web-based software is all for free. Also, if you want to discover more tools by PDFBear, do visit PDFBear.com now!