Shirdi is one of the most popular pilgrimages in India that is visited by thousands of devotees every day. Shirdi is a small town in Maharastra and is famous for a spiritual master Shri Sai Baba. In this place, all the religions and caste are treated as one. As every year a huge number of people visit this place, Shri Sai Baba Sansthan trust came into existence for management of the temple. This trust is an authorised body that manages everyday activities at the Shri Saibaba Temple. Different facilities are provided to the devotees by this trust such as free meals, refreshment, darshan and many more.
The best part of this trust is that it offers excellent accommodation to the visitors at that too at highly affordable prices. There are a number of people who visit Shirdi every year to offer prayer to Sai Baba. But, people who are coming for the first time to Shirdi might find difficult to book accommodation in Shirdi.
In Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust Ashrams, you will find a number of options for accommodation. The main highlight of these accommodations is that all the bookings can be done through online mediums. Let’s have a look at the options of accommodation availability at Trust:
Types of accommodation options
Sai Baba Sansthan trust mainly offers three types of accommodation options. Devotees can choose the rooms as per their requirements choices.
- SAI Ashram:
In this ashram, there is the availability of about 1536 rooms where around 9000 devotees can easily accommodate. You will get a common restaurant for all the devotees who are staying there. A total of 384 AC rooms are available at this Sai Ashram. One open-air theater is also there in this ashram where all the devotees gather for bhajans and kirtans.
This is another option of the sai baba Sansthan trust ashram for accommodation in Shirdi. In this, there are about 334 large rooms and dormitories. If you are going in small groups then this place is perfect to accommodate up to ten people. In addition, there is also the availability of 80 AC rooms. This complex is having all the modern amenities like parking, electricity supply, water supply, and security.
- Saibaba Bhaktaniwas Sthan:
Among all these, this is the biggest complex that is having around 542 rooms of different categories. If you book your rooms in this complex then you will get free bus service to shuttle between the main temple and the Bhakt Niwas Sthan. Along with solar water heater facility, this place is featured with canteen facility, 24 hours water and parking.
With Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust Shirdi, you will get a comfortable and clean accommodation option. Cleanliness has been maintained everywhere in the ashrams. It is easy to book a room in any of these ashrams online. If you are booking rooms in these ashrams then you will be very close to the main temple of Sai Baba. But, it is always advised to make the books in advance as a huge number of devotees visit this place every day.
Online Booking of Rooms
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust has opened a facility to book the rooms online instantly. The main benefit of this online booking is that you don’t have to wait in the long queues and wait for a turn to book the room in the ashrams. This will save your time and effort. If you have not booked the rooms online then there are chances of full booking.
Ashrams are located very close to the temple which is at the walking distance. Devotees have to just 5 minutes to reach the temple from the New Bhakt ashram or another ashram.
Easy steps to booking the rooms
If you want to books rooms in these ashrams then you are needed to visit the official website of the trust online.sai.org.in. The first thing that you are needed to do is to register on the website. Along with rooms, darshan can be done online with just a few clicks.
Step 1 – Registration
- At first, you are required to go to the official website of trust. After this, click on the ‘register’ option.
- You will get a page of ‘new devotee registration’.
- In this page, you have to fill all the required information such as name, mobile number, address, ID proof, and many other important things.
- You will get a verification code on your email address. Click on the verification link to proceed further.
- Once done with filling the information, click on ‘continue’.>
Step 2 – Check-In and Checkout Dates
- In this page, you have to enter the check-in and check-out date.
- Also, give the details of the guests by entering their details and then search for the rooms.
- You will get a list of rooms from which you can select yours. After selecting the book, click on ‘proceed’.
Step 3 – Review and Make Payment
- In this step, you have to review the details that you have entered in the form. If you want to change anything then you can edit it.
- Now, you can ‘proceed to payment’.
The registration process is for the first time users. If you have already a username and password then you don’t have to make a new one. Just enter your credentials and get started with the online room booking facility.
Accommodation rules in Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust Ashrams
- The rooms will be allotted to the devotees a maximum for 48 hours and a minimum of 24 hours.
- If the devotee is a single person then he/she has to accommodate in the hall Saibaba Bhaktaniwas and Saidharmshala.
- For online booking of the rooms, rooms will be allotted three hours prior to the online booking.
- Chewing tobacco, smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited in the booked rooms and the ashram premises.
- All the devotees have to vacant the room at the defined time mentioned on the receipt.
Next time when you book an online room, do take care of these options in the mind. Hope this above-mentioned information was helpful to you. So, what are you waiting for? It is time to have the incredible experience.